Saturday, December 09, 2006

Brand X

So I'm stuck with the feeling I'm in some sort of Independant movie. It may be that was what I out earlier at dusk with the shins playing, but it got me thinking. When did I become the Brand X of human beings? I don't want to go into my I don't have friends rant because I do. I just hate being on the end that is always trying to reach them. On that thought though I was thinking about Jake's recent unholy union to his new wife. What will he do when they have two kids and he finds that she has no valid opinion on anything, they have nothing in common. What I want in a woman is someone I can relate to. Someone that I have similiar interests with. That would be pretty sweet so when we find that the love isn't so hot that day we can fall back on those interests be good friends when we can't be great lovers. But when I find those qualities we end up friends and I find that my chance at a relationship is then killed. That brings me to the Brand X idea. I'm the less popular choice of single men. I am the Brand X.

No comments: