Monday, April 24, 2006

Echos

I figured this is once again a place I can hide my thoughts. Last night I had a dream that was rediculous. It was a show we, the toy soldiers. were performing but the venue owner loathed the toy soldiers, so he made sure our set was crippled. It was very strange indeed, I was wearing a gorrila suit and acting quite apey. Brandon schulte and matt renaud were there and they were with Elisha was really weirded me out. Half way into the set she starts macking on this guy named scott. I don't know scott I don't know how I knew his name was scott but by god this six foot plus blonde haired boy's name was scott. Did I mention we opened for the epoxies? I hate the epoxies.

Its funny from time to time I still think about elisha, about how much I cared when she didn't, I don't dislike her for it. In truth I wish she could of seen things my way. I try to keep thoughts like that fleeting though.

I think I have picked up a luxury problem. Yesterday, I bought a new cell phone, today I bought a new hdtv. I hope I get the rest of my accident settlement next week or rent and bills are going to be a bit rough.

No comments: